Answer each of the questions below in short-answer format. Write your responses in complete sentences. Your answers to each question should include 2 – 3 paragraphs.
- Explain the differences between direct democracy, representative democracy (republic), and constitutional democracy. List the four values of democracy.
- Compare and contrast the Virginia and New Jersey Plans. Explain how these two plans led to the Great Compromise.
- Give one example of the constitutional principle of separation of powers and one example of the system of checks and balances. Be sure to explain how each example reflects the relationship among the three branches of the national government.
- Explain the actions that led to the case of Marbury v. Madison and why the Supreme Court ruling in the case was significant for the judiciary.
- Define federalism. Explain how the writers of the U.S. Constitution intended the arrangement of federalism to operate among national, state, and local governments. Provide one example of a disadvantage and one example of an advantage of this form of government.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality