A Child’s Connection to the World. Read assigned chapters carefully 7 and 8.
Text: Early Childhood Curriculum. A Child’s Connection to the World. Read assigned chapters carefully 7 and 8. The purpose of this assignment is to help you analyze and apply readings from the text to the context of your experiences as a learner and practitioner in an early education setting. The text and reflections will help you develop a Biblical worldview through the integration of faith and learning and the early nurturing and foundations for moral development in young children.
Format for Text Reflective Questions
• 2-page minimum
• 12 pt. font Times New Roman
• Use of APA style for quoting/citing sources from text
Successful Reflective Responses will:
• Summarize the chapters in your own words (first two paragraphs)
• Reflection (1.5 pages) Use the text as a resource, but be reflective using personal perspective
• Use proper citation when quoting text (see APA example)
• Include personal and professional applications about the chapter and whether or not you agree/disagree with the concepts discussed in the chapter.
• Integrate a Christian worldview throughout the assignment and include relatable Biblical scripture/passages.