You have been asked by a manager in your organization to put together a training program explaining Net Present Value (NPV) and Future Value (FV) and how they are used to evaluate the price of stock. You have been given the following objectives:
- Upon completing your Net Present Value (NPV) and Future Value (FV) Training Program, employees should be able to do the following:
- · Explain NPV and FV.
- · Describe the factors that are used in the NPV and the FV formulas.
- · Give an example of how to use the formulas for NPV and FV for a stock purchase.
- · Summarize the differences between the two formulas and the purpose of using each.
- Develop a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint Presentation (excluding title slide and reference slide) that cover each of the above topics. In the slide notes, include your explanations for each topic above. You must use a minimum of two scholarly sources. Format the presentation and cite your resources according to the APA 6th edition style guide as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Min Pages: 10
Level of Detail: Show all work
Other Requirements: needs to be a slide show minimum of ten slide
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content