- Explain what would you do when your longtime supplier will not lower its current prices. Assume that this supplier provides the best product/material that you need.
- Discuss when you would always select suppliers/bidders based on price. Assume that all bidders are similar in quality and services, why and why not?
- Describe how one can engage a supplier in a negotiation with a price expectation.
“Recreation, Attractions, and Clubs (20 points)” Please respond to the following:
- In America, private clubs are allowed to discriminate against who is allowed to join. Either defend this position or argue against it, supporting your position with evidence or an example.
- From the simulation, determine the major challenges involved in club management in comparison to other management positions in recreation and attractions, as well as how you would address those challenges. Provide specific examples to support your response.