1. Does the Federal Government Have Too Much Power?
Watch the video interview clips with legal scholars Jody Freeman and Randy Barnett.
2. Frequently Asked Questions
Read “Frequently Asked Questions,” from the Common Core State Standards Initiative (2014) to prepare for Discussion Question 1 in this topic.
3. Man, Morality, and the United States Constitution
Read “Man, Morality, and the United States Constitution,” by Lambright, from the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law (2015).
4. Original Intent or Evolving Constitution? Two Competing Views on Interpretation
Read “Original Intent or Evolving Constitution? Two Competing Views on Interpretation,” by Perry, from Insights on Law & Society (2004).
5. The Road to a National Curriculum: The Legal Aspects of the Common Core Standards, Race to the Top, and Conditional Waivers
Read “The Road to a National Curriculum: The Legal Aspects of the Common Core Standards, Race to the Top, and Conditional Waivers,” by Eitel and Talbert, from the Federalist Society (2012) to prepare for Discussion Question 1 in this topic.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality