Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your
solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable,
ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat
or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or