- What does the term organic compound mean?
- What does the Experiment by Miller and Urey help us conclude?
- How many covalent bonds can carbon form and why?
- Define hydrocarbons.
- Are hydrocarbons hydrophylic or hydrophobic? Why?
- Define isomers.
- Explain the differences between structural isomers, geometric isomers and enantiomers.
- How do the two forms of geometric isomers (cis and trans) differ from each other.
- What is a functional group? What is its significance?
- Memorize the names, structure and functional properties of the following functional groups
Hydroxyl, Carboxyl, Carbonyl, Amino, sulfhydryl, Phosphate
- What does ATP stand for? What is its primary function?
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality