The Influence of Female Leaders toward Organizational Performance in ASEAN (AEC)
Read the case study titled ?F&C International? prior to doing this assignment.
1. Over time, there has been significant legislation passed, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, yet corporate
fraud is still pervasive in today’s business environment. Suggest three (3) new ways that you
believe will eradicate corporate fraud.
2. In the F&C case, inventory manipulation was used to enact the fraud. Discuss the proper internal
controls needed over inventory and how these controls will act as a deterrent to fraudulent
3. For a moment, step into the shoes of Catherine Sprauer at F&C International. Indicate what you
would have done following each of the confrontations she had with the two employees who
insisted that F&C executives were involved in a fraudulent scheme to misrepresent the
company’s financial statements.
4. Discuss how accounting firms should modify their audit procedures to ensure the risk of financial
fraud is minimized.
5. Discuss how the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) continues to fail to detect
fraudulent activities in publically traded companies. Suggest a recommendation for improvement.
6. Evaluate whether legislation and regulatory agency oversight will increase or decrease corporate
fraud. Explain your position.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)