“E-marketing strategy is the design of marketing strategy that capitalises on the organisations electronic or information technology capabilities to reach specified objectives. In essence, e-marketing strategy is where technology strategy and marketing strategy wed.”
The task for this assessment is to put some of the training from this course into action. The marketing firm which is David Jones Fashion Company in Australia has been chosen to develop an e-marketing plan for a small to medium sized enterprise.
Following the e-marketing planning process outlined in chapter 3 of the textbook, develop e-marketing plan for this David jones company in Australia.
You have to look at chapter 3 of this Textbook because it has the whole information about how the e-marketing plan must be
The text book: Strauss, J & and Frost, R 2012, E-Marketing, 6th edition, Pearson Education, Boston USA.
The Report must follow this structure:
1. You have to make a suitable title page for this assignment.
2. Executive summary (you need to write 300 words) This one is the most important section of my report and must be summary of my entire report. Introduce the topic of your report. Indicate the main subjects examined in the discussion section of your report and State summary of your conclusions and State summary of your recommendations it must be written the last thing of my report.
3. Table of contents.
4. Introduction about David Jones Company (you need to write 150 words).
5. Aim (you need to write 100 words for this section). In this section write what the aims of this report.
6. Scope of this report (you need to write 100 words for this section).
7. Situation analysis (you need to write 800 words for this section)
In this section you need to write:
7.1. Briefly review the firm’s internal environment “David Jones” (what type of firm is it, what do they do, what products/services do they provide and where are they located).
7.2. External environment: what are the key external factors that impact on the firm and its business) and competitors, who are the major local competitors and how do they compete with your business.
7.3. Develop a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) for your firm.
8. E-marketing strategic planning (you need to write 800 words for this section)
In this section you need to determine the fit between the organisation and its strategic planning changing market opportunities. Perform marketing opportunity analysis, demand and supply analyses, and segment analysis. So the strategies must be numbered like these:
8.1 Segmentation and target market: what are the key characteristics of your target market (Demographics, psychographics, geographic location and behaviour)?
8.2 Differentiation: how will your firm be different to other competitors in the local area? What is your competitive advantage?
8.3 Positioning strategies: how will you position your firm in relation to your competitors?
9. Objectives (you need to write 250 words for this section)
You have to develop at least 4 e-marketing objectives based on your situation analysis and strategic planning strategies and flowing from e-business strategy to be accomplished within 12 months to 2 years.
10. E-marketing strategies (you need to write 800 words for this section).
In this section based on your objectives, develop the basic offer including:
10.1 Product strategies
10.2 Pricing strategies
10.3 Distribution strategies
10.4 Communication strategies
10.5 Relationship management strategies
11. Budget ( 450 you need to write for this section).
In this section you need to write about 2 points:
11.1 Forecast revenues
11.2 Evaluate cots to reach goals
For example: Assume that there is potentially a budget of $6,000 per annum. Forecast the potential costs of implementing your key objectives (i.e. if one of your key objectives is to develop a corporate website, choose a web host company and investigate how much website hosting might cost per annum for example).
12. Evaluation plan (you need to write 550 words for this section).
In this section you have develop measurement activities for each strategy to evaluate the overall success of your objectives and strategies. How will you ensure your strategies for product, pricing, distribution?
Communication and relationship management will achieve your intended e-marketing objectives?.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY AND GET 305 Dscount (Code GAC13)