Choose an African American woman in historical or contemporary America who has made great contributions to gender equality and/or racial/ethnic equality. write an essay that examines her life and contributions.paper should convey why she was selected as an important woman. The essay should also explain and examine her life and contributions.
must include the following information & label each section as expressed below:
1. Her name and life time. (Section Label: Name of Important Woman)
2. Her racial or ethnic background. (Section Label: Racial/Ethnic Background)
3. Justification of why she is an important woman. (Section Label: Justification).
4. Her life history from birth to death or the present. (Section Label: Life History).
5. Her contributions to gender equality and/or racial/ethnic equality in the United States or
in the world (e.g., important publications or speeches, important role in a social
movement, important accomplishments). (Section Label: Contributions)
6. A discussion of her legacies and what you have learned from her. (Section Label:
Legacies & Lessons Learned).
in-text references included.
The paper should utilize the American
Sociological Association (ASA) citation style and you should cite ALL sources.
Include references in the ASA format at the end of the paper.
Only use academic and scholarly sources for the paper.