Accounting at Enron
1. What responsibilities did David Duncan owe to Arthur Andersen? To Enron’s management? To Enron’s stockholders? To the accounting profession?
2. What are the ethical responsibilities of a corporate attorney, such as Nancy Temple, who works for an “aggressive” client wishing to push the envelope of legality?
3. Understand what conditions should an employee such as Sherron Watkins blow the whistle to outside authorities? To whom did she owe loyality?
4. To whom does the BoD owe their primary responsibilities? Can you think of any law and regulations that would help ensure that boards meet their primary responsibilities?
5. What responsibilities do government regulators owe to business? To the market? to the general public?
6. Are accounting and law professions or businesses? What is the difference?
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15 % DISCOUNT (CODE GAC 15 )