Create a presentation, 8 slides, imagery or text. The presentation should focus on the contemporary issue
for Aboriginal and Indigenous education and the continued existence of disparities and inequities in this field.
Your presentation should include discussion of:
1.The history of the issue
2.The current state of play of the issue
3.How the issue affects Aboriginal people
4.How the issue is being addressed by government (federal and/or state), organisations, and the community
5.Prospects for resolution of the issue.
Read More | Order Now
Effective Business English Teaching at University Level: Developing a Student-Centered Curriculum and Teaching Methods
-Should be structured with a front page, dedication if any, abstract, foreword, content by
chapters, conclusions and bibliography;
– formatted according to APA style, using the official university font ‘calibri’.
The aim of this dissertation is to develop a curriculum, not only suitable but also effective, for teaching Business English to students whose English is not native and are studying economics and business. In addition, the teaching EFL/ESP methods shall be reviewed and appropriate Business English teaching methods shall be proposed for the newly developed curriculum.Read More | Order Now
The literature review to include a background of why security has become an issue on campus around the world. What incidents took place on campuses around the globe and what policies have been put in place. Then we would narrow it down to what has been happening in Pakistan regarding the topic and how the literature is in line with the topicRead More | Order Now
Assessment Plan Critique
In this assignment, you will evaluate the assessment planning of a program at your institution/organization or another one you have access to and/or interest in. After you have selected a program to evaluate, you should review program materials and/or speak with program faculty and staff to gather information that you will then use to critique the program’s assessment planning, as well as offer suggestions for refinement and improvement. You will collect data on the program’s assessment planning in the following areas:
- Program Mission
- Program Goals
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLO’s)
- Assessment Measures
- Benchmarks and Standards
- Timelines for Data Collection/Analysis
- Data Analysis and Key Findings
- Use of Results, Action Items and Dissemination
Detailed prompts and guidelines will be given to students on the data to collect on the above points.
Next, you will analyze the data you have collected and use the Program Assessment Planning Rubric to rate the program as Beginning, Developing, Accomplished, or Exemplary in each of the above areas.
Each student will then prepare a multi-media presentation that is structured as follow:
- Introduce the program that you critiqued
- Explain and justify your ratings of the program in each area (with examples).
- Offer recommendations for improvement in assessment planning.
- Reflect on what you learned from critiquing the program’s assessment planning.
During the week of the course, you will post a 7-10 minute multi-media overview of your Assessment Plan Critique to your colleagues.
Read More | Order Now
(1) Educational Leaders or Managers?
(2) Mindfulness in Education
(3) Achievement and disadvantage in contemporary Education
(4) The Issue of Gender in Education
(5) Philosophy with Children
Implementation and Efficacy of Universal Design in Online University Coursework
Here are the topics that need to be included in your Chapter 1- Introduction to Implementation and Efficacy of Universal Design in Online University Coursework
(use references where needed):
• Background of the Problem
• Statement of Problem
• Purpose of Study
• Research Questions
• Theoretical Framework
• Assumptions and Limitations
• Definition of Terms
• Significance of Study
English Language Learners Classroom Observation Using The Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol
For this assignment, observe, and assess at least one lesson involving ELLs using the Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol (SIOP) checklist in Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities.
Submit a copy of the checklist with a 250-word reflection on this experience. Address the following questions in your reflection:
1.Were the students aware of the class language and content objectives?
2.How did the teacher instruct the content and language objectives?
3.What type of student group configurations were used? How many different types of student configurations were used?
4.How did the teacher accommodate for different (English Language Programs ) ELP levels?
Learning Analytics Reflection
The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize your learning and thinking and to be able to articulate your thoughts about the significance of learning analytics and big data in assessing and improving learning, as well as prospects and challenges associated with learning analytics in evidence-based learning and design. In this assignment, you are to write a paper that presents your understanding and views on the following:
• What is learning analytics? What is “big data” in education?
• Who are the various audiences with a stake or interest in learning analytics and big
data in education?
o What type(s) of data are these audiences interested in, and why?
• Generally speaking, what is the potential of using learning analytics and big data in assessing and improving learning?
• What are some connections between using alternate learning credentials and learning analytics?
• Generally speaking, what are some of the challenges associated with using learning analytics in education?
• In your opinion, what is the prospect of using learning analytics and big data to assess and improve learning in your organization?
o If your organization is already well on its way to designing and/or using a learning analytics strategy, please describe the process and why you’ve been successful.
o If your organization has not designed or implemented a learning analytics strategy, what has to happen before it can move forward with learning analytics? What are some concrete suggestions for moving your organization forward? Be specific!
Individuals will develop an 8-10 page reflection paper (not including title and references; 12-point font; double-spaced; 1-inch margins; APA format) that addresses the above points.