international student and the purpose of this course is to provide students with an opportunity to build on or extend interests developed in their specialist area of education by undertaking a self-directed small-scale individual capstone project, normally in small groups with other students from the same specialisation.
International students or students who are not currently employed in cannot go into a school to do any project work for this course, so are more constrained in what they can do for their project, i.e. the development and /or evaluation of teaching materials or courses, discourse analysis of government policies, or a theoretical piece of research, i.e. an argument to introduce a new approach or methodology into their own context.
– A 6-8,000 word report of the project, excluding references and appendices, in a form appropriate to the nature of the study.
– The report should be double-spaced and written in APA style.
– This project does not require formal ethics approval.
– I’ve chosen my topic about evaluation of one of teaching programs and it has been done a project proposal about it, please see it in the attachments.
– My topic is An Evаluаtiоn of the Imрасt Ability grouping of Gifted Students on Sосiаl Sеlf-Cоnсерt and Aсаdеmiс Aсhiеvеmеnt in Secondary Schools
Elements of Research Report in term of words:
Introduction 500 words
Literature review 2500 words
Design and methodology 1000 words
Findings 1000 words
Analysis and discussion 2000 words
Conclusion 500 words
To assist you to undertake a qualitative meta-analysis, I have uploaded a few different studies which named (Hoon 2013, Paterson et al. 2009, Sandelowski and Scruggs 2007). When you are pursuing this methodology, please read through these very carefully and make sure you are actually conducting a meta-analysis, not a literature review!
You should know that many writers or students choose to conduct meta-analysis, but they struggle to do it very well. It is critical that you are rigorous and understand that this is not just another literature review.
Please find the attached files of a project proposal, Some articles on qualitative meta-analysis and some required references (PDFs).
Please make sure to do this project in high quality in (a PHD level) as it has full mark 100%.
Understanding of the question or issue and the key concepts involved
• understanding of the task and its relationship to relevant areas of theory, research and practice
• clarity and significance of the problem or question and related concepts
Depth of analysis and/or critique in response to the task
• way(s) approaches adapted to the questions posed, including use of relevant ethical protocols
• understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the method(s) for data collection and/or analysis in relation to the context and key questions.
• credibility and depth of analysis and interpretation.
Familiarity with and relevance of professional and/or research literature used to support response
• selection and range of key references in the area of the proposed study
• use of the relevant literature (both theoretical and methodological) to support the analysis and investigation of the key problem/issue
Structure and organisation or response
• appropriateness of overall structure of response
• clarity and coherence of organization.
| Order Now