one of the challenges that you identified in assessment 1. Provide a literature review of management strategies that could be used to respond to this challenge taking care to consider strategic as well as operational level strategies’.
30% – i.e. 30 marks
Review the document ‘What is a literature review’. (contained in Week 6 content)
• Clearly identify the ‘issue’ or ‘challenge’ you have chosen
• Identify the key principles of the ‘issue/challenge’
• What are the trends, theories, history of the ‘issue/challenge’
• Make a critical analysis of the literature – i.e. identify gaps between literature and your view
• Ensure that you include a clear and concise reference to the literature you are considering
• Discuss your given hypotheses in the context of the literature/reference
• Include an introduction, main text and conclusion.
– Is the issue internal or external to an aged care provider?
– What might managements’ strategic position be?
– What might managements’ operational position be?
– What are the implications of the identified ‘issue’ for the aged care service provider from your point of view (good, bad, indifferent, or otherwise)