Topic: Process of writing an IEP and knowledge gained from workbook
After completing the Gibbs & Dyches workbook, you will summarize your experiences in a 1-page paper. Explain the process of writing an IEP and what knowledge you gained. Your paper must follow current APA format and must include a title page and reference page.
1. The book where you are going to get the information to write the summery is in :
Gibbs, G. S., & Dyches, T. T. (2007). Guide to writing quality individualized education programs (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon. ISBN: 9780205495450.
2. The Grammar needs to be: Accurate throughout entry. Words precise, unambiguous, appropriate and in American English.
3. The structure and organization needs to be: Clearly organized. Easy to read. Ideas flow smoothly throughout entry. Varied diction and word choices.
4. The topic needs to be: thoroughly addressed. Descriptive and detailed entry
5. The format of the paper needs to be: Appearance is readable and neat. Current APA format is correctly used throughout the entry
6. The length of the summary needs to be: suitable to thoroughly discuss topic given and aids the reader in understanding the