Educating for The Creative Economy: Opening Up Student Space to Experiment and Create
Pages: 8, Double spaced
Order type: Annotated Bibliography
Academic level: PhD
1) Using 7 relevant literature sources , develop an Annotated Bibliography for the Research Program below:
Educating for The Creative Economy: Opening Up Student Spaces to Experiment and Create.
Key factors for the writer to understand here;
– What is The Creative Economy? There is a lot of current literature on this concept!
– What Education Theory supports the initiative of opening up student spaces to freely experiment and create while fully deploying their natural talent.
– The length each of Annotated Bibliography from any source should be half a page, and all annotated bibliographies should not exceed 4 pages.
– Using a one page well designed visual create or develop a mind map for the Research Program . A mind map can constitute other research projects that relate to the research topic understudy.
The writer is required to develop the following:
a) A Research Problem
b) A Social Problem
c) A Policy Problem
d) A Policy Argument –
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15% DISCOUNT (CODE GAC15)