Topic: Operation and Process Management
I am just inquiring whether or not you think you can finish and complete
an assignment like the sample one i uploaded.
I am interested in doing process management or Inventory or Project
management ( have to be a topic from my text Book.
I am seriously considering let u do my assignment but deadline is
imperative for me and a well done assignment too.
We are using Operations and Process Management -Principles and Practices
for Strategic Impact. Third Edition by Nigel Slack, Alistair Brandon
Jones, Robert Johnston and Alan Betts.
I am thinking of doing Inventory Management of some company or Quality
Management or Project Management.
Please send quote as soon as possible.
Using your own organisation or a local organisation that you know
well, identify a strategic
operations issue or problem that needs to be addressed. This problem
should be based on
one of the topics you have covered in this subject. Essentially, your
task will be to:
a) Describe the organisation briefly, but well enough for the
assignment examiner to
understand what the organisation does and its relevance to this
b) Briefly explain the specific operational issue, problem or process
that needs to be
addressed and provide clear details of its function within the
example, this might include:
• a chart or process flow diagram to show the functional relationships of
process or problem issue with the rest of the organisation’s workflow
• key objectives and purpose of the operation including your opinion
of its current
and ideal performance (preferably supported by actual performance data)
• opportunities for change and improvement to the process or techniques
• resource implications or constraints that need to be considered
• technologies and/or manpower issues involved in the process.
c) Analyse the problem using a concept covered in this subject (this
should be the major
part of your work and your report). (If you believe it is appropriate,
you can use more
than one concept from the subject but bear in mind the word limit
In analysing the problem, you should consider:
• the five main performance objectives of operations management;
• changes to performance or outcomes (such as cost, output, quality,
• potential improvements that you believe can be made;
• relevant theory calculations where possible;
• where possible, any information about the costs involved
d) Provide brief recommendations for improving the process or problem
comparisons of your recommendations against the current system, and
changes needed to correct the problem or improve the situation. Bear
in mind that your recommendations should be potentially cost effective
must argue the changes from the point of view of their potential to
quality, output, productivity etc. In other words, do not just provide a
‘wish’ list of
recommendations without considering their practicality.
1. Assignments must contain proper citations and referencing using the
referred to in the AIB Style Guide, that is:
citations (or in-text references) of quoted and paraphrased materials to
your arguments/comments, and
b. a reference list relating specifically to your in-text references.
2. Your grade will be adversely affected if there is no/poor citations
and/or reference list,
as referred to above.
3. Assignments of this nature normally contain between 6 and 12 relevant
from different sources in the reference list.
4. All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry
magazines, company documents and latest articles.
5. You are encouraged to make use of the AIB online library which can be
through the AIB website.
6. AIB checks assignments with anti-plagiarism software. Please carefully
assignments before final submission to ensure that all quoted and
materials are properly cited and referenced.
7. The total number of words should be 2500 words (excluding your cover
abstract, table of contents, list of references or appendices.) Penalties
may apply when
you exceed the word limit. You can place any supporting material that
word limit into appendices. However, a reader should not have to look at
to determine the main thrust of the points you are making in your
make sure all your main points are in the body of your assignment and
refer there to
the appendices that will support the points you are making.