Leadership 5- Final Phase of ongoing project:
You will still use the Cornerstone Community Outreach in Illinois, for this assignment. Please see previous project papers on Leadership (uploaded file #203367255_Order_6 and #204670957_Order_7) to help guide you to answer the following as well as all class lectures and course textbook readings:
Analyzing the Team
Conclude your team assignment by evaluating your team’s effectiveness and assessing your leadership skills. You should bring together all of the insights that you have gained while studying in the course and while completing the weekly final assignments. On the basis of your readings and lectures, answer the following questions:
- How effective have change initiatives been in the team? Is the change resisted?
- How effectively does the team learn together?
- Use at least threeother conceptsfrom your study in the course to describe the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the team, its leader, and its members.
- What specific contributions did you make toward your team’s goal?
- What could you have done to improve the success of your team and what action steps should be implemented to enhance the future effectiveness of the team? Discuss your strengths and weaknesses.
- Did you experience any change in your thinking regarding what leadership means in today’s organizations or in your understanding, of how it is effectively applied in day-to-day experiences?
- What parts of your emotional intelligence (EI) needs the most work to improve your leadership skills?
- Identify three specific leadership conceptsfrom your assigned readings for this course that you will use to improve your leadership skills. Be sure to explain the concept briefly and the benefit it will bring to you as a leader.
Evaluate your team’s effectiveness and provide your leadership assessment in a 4-pageMicrosoft Word document. The most important thing here is your analysis of the experience, not whether the team was indeed effective.
Please use APA level headings in your papers.
Topics used in your assignment:
Change Initiatives and Team Learning
Team Effectiveness and Contribution
Change in Leadership Thought
Emotional Intelligence and Communication
Personal Leadership Development
Below is a table showing what information should be discussed under each heading :
|APA Level Headings|
|Title of your paper
|Introduction catches the reader’s attention, provides compelling and appropriate background information, and clearly states the topic. Paper is 4pages, includes three library/scholarly/academia sourcesand provides 8-10 key course conceptsto support work.
|Change Initiatives and Team Learning
|Description of the effectiveness of change initiatives and whether there was resistance to change is clear, concise, and accurate. Discussion of how the team learned together is clear, concise, and accurate.|
|Team Effectiveness and Contribution
|Analysis of barriers of specific contribution you made to the team’s goals and the action steps needed to improve team effectiveness is clear, concise and accurate. Your strengths and weaknesses are fully addressed.(3 other concepts)|
|Clearly discusses the ways your thinking regarding what leadership mean’s in today’s organizations and your understanding of how it is effectively applied in day-to-day experiences.|
|Emotional Intelligence and Communication
|Assessment of levels of emotional intelligence, which need improvement, is clear, concise and accurate. Recommendations for improvement are addressed.|
|Personal Leadership Development
|Identified three specific leadership concepts from the assigned readings for this course that the learner will use to improve his or her leadership skills. Recommendations for improving your leadership skills are addressed. Accurately explains the concepts from the readings and the benefits they will bring to you as a leader.|
|Conclusion||Conclusion leaves the reader with a sense of closure and provides concluding insights. Writing follows conventions of spelling and grammar throughout that helps establish a clear idea and aid the reader in following the writer’s logic. APA format is used throughout when appropriate|
Prime Essay Services , written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!