Teacning Manual on Violence in School
You have been hired as a new K-12 teacher in a school district known for its outdated teaching methods. You are aware of the decreasing scores on achievement tests, the rise in student disciplinary problems, and parental concern that the education of their children is diminishing rapidly. New technology budgets have been cut, instructional material has become dated, and teachers are leaving the district at a growing rate. You believe that one of the primary contributing factors is the absence of discipline in the schools. You must create the optimal learning environment in your new role by introducing new disciplinary policies in your classroom and explaining how they will be administered.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss how any type of violence in your classroom will be addressed.
2. Recommend how the needs of students and teachers will be met as it relates to student and teacher freedom.
3. Outline a plan for classroom safety, including bullying and cyberbullying.
4. Construct a plan to meet the needs of students who do not speak English well.
5. Analyze three (3) potential challenges to your proposed plan and explain how you would address these.
6. Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SIXTH EDITION APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze educational scenarios to determine compatibility with constitutional standards for what is legally permissible for schools to do in controlling the behavior and conduct of students and in implementing disciplinary proceedings.
• Recognize and explain the various political factors present in the educational system and processes of the United States.
• Describe the constitutional protections afforded students with disabilities to ensure equal educational opportunity.
• Critique the various theories of potential legal liability for schools, education personnel, and school districts.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues about education and the law.
• Write clearly and concisely about education and the law using correct grammar and mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Place an order today and get 13% Discount (Code GAC13)