aspect of cinema during the silent era
1)Discuss one aspect of cinema during the silent era that is either strikingly similar to, or strikingly different from, the institution or practices of cinema today.
2) What were the major factors (e.g., technological, economic,ideological, cultural, artistic)that contributed to the creation of the narrative film versus the actuality film?
3) How did critics respond to a specific silent era film when it first appeared, and how has the critical response changed over time?
I need a paper for my “History of Film to 1945” course, that discusses ONE of the three topics mentioned at the top. Those topics are regarding movies from the 1920’s to 1945.
APA formating, 12 pt Times New Roman, Double Spaced.
The essay should be an essay that deals with complex arguments and has a distinct critical voice
• an essay that has a focused thesis statement that deals with rounded issues, located in an
audience-conscious introduction, and related topic sentences
• an essay that is supported coherently and clearly with a high level of real thought and
• developed succinctly with logical ideas that are related to each other effectively
• an essay that shows a high level of audience awareness in selecting and presenting the
• virtually free of mechanical errors, and it uses specific words.
The essay requires a minimum of 5 sources, but those sources must be available to me in my university’s library. “library.aus.edu” (the source can be from any form, books, online journals, etc)
The SOURCES MUST BE FROM THIS WEBSITE.