Topic: Financial analyst
Order type: Coursework
The objective of this project is to familiarize with the investment analysis of a publicly traded stock. assume the role of a financial analyst.
Select a company for a project. The company must be listed in a stock exchange and paying dividends.
• What is the state of the overall economy?
• Describe key economic measures such as GDP, interest rate, inflation, consumer spending.
• What is the nature of the industry?
• Who are the major competitors in the industry?
• How important are technological developments?
• Which economic forces have the most impact on the industry
• Calculate the liquidity, efficiency, financial leverage and profitability ratios for the company for 2011 and 2012 and the competitor for 2012.
• Evaluate the financial condition and operating results of the company using both time-series and cross-sectional analysis.
PLACE AN ORDER TODAY & GET 15 % DISCOUNT (CODE GAC 15 )