Construction of high rise buildings
Study Books Used in Class:
Nunnally, S.W. (2006), Construction Methods and Management, 7th Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall,
Description: MacroEngineering by John Darabaris 2006
construction contract by Greg Goldfayl 2002
civil engineering practice by stephen scott 1997
Eminent civil engineers by David doran 1999
Materials science and engineering an introduction by William D. Callister, Jr seventh edition
Peurifoy, R.L., Ledbetter, W.B. and Schexnayder, C.J. (1996), “Construction Planning,
Equipment and Methods”, 5th Edition, McGraw Hill, USA.
· Smith, R.C. and Andres, C.K. (1993), “Principles and Practices of Heavy Construction”, 4th
Edition, Prentice Hall, USA
· Antill, J.M., Ryan, W.S., Easton, G.R. (1988), “Civil Engineering Construction”, 6th Edition,
McGraw Hill, Sydney, Australia.
· Meredith, J.R. and Mantel, S.J. (2003), Project Management – A Managerial Approach, 5th
edition, John Wiley.
· Langford, D., Hancock, M.R., Fellows, R. and Gale, A.W. (1995), Human Resources
Management in Construction, Longman Group Ltd, UK.
· Shtub, A., Bard, J.F. and Globerson, S. (1994), Project Management Prentice-Hall Inc.
· Stoner, J.A.F., Yetton, P.W., Craig, J.F. and Johnston, K.D. (1994), Management, 2nd edition,
Prentice Hall, Australia.
these are the references that are preffered to be used
and use 4 of them and 2 additional references free choice
but remember to include examples from australian construction/projects
should be between 400~600 words