Early Childhood Obesity: Assessing Knowledge and Concern Level of Low Income Parents of Preschoolers
Continuation to Order #654574. Sources from previous order can be used along with addition sources.
**Attachments include the rubric and the Capstone template for this task. Please use them to guide your writing.
In this task, you will provide an introduction to the problem that you have identified and that you intend to research during your capstone project. You will also state and provide the context for your research questions via a review of relevant literature.
A. Using the Capstone template, develop Chapter 1 as you provide an introduction (suggested length of 4–6 pages) that explains the rationale for the project by doing the following:
1. Present your topic.
2. Explain why you chose the topic.
3. Discuss why the project is important to your discipline.
B. Explain the problem (suggested length of 3–5 pages) by doing the following:
1. Outline the problem.
2. Provide background information of the problem.
3. Discuss possible causes of the problem.
C. State your research questions and hypotheses, if applicable.
D. Create Chapter 2 by providing a thorough and well-organized literature review of professional sources by doing the following:
1. Outline research for best practices for your topic.
2. Summarize the professional literature relevant to the topic you have chosen.
3. Provide a conclusion that interprets how the literature applies to the problem being investigated.
Note: The required number of sources varies by program. Please refer to the course of study for your program’s requirements.
E. Provide your preliminary reference list.
F. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: When bulleted points are present in the task prompt, the level of detail or support called for in the rubric refers to those bulleted points.