Statement of Purpose
-Respond to the bulleted questions below. This statement gives you an opportunity to 1) describe your aptitude for the profession of social work, 2) explain how your qualifications and goals fit with the mission and goals of the Texas State School of Social Work, and 3) demonstrate your thinking, writing, and communication skills.
- How and when did you decide on social work as a career? How have your volunteer, employment, and life experiences influenced your decision to pursue an MSW degree?
- All human beings have strengths and resources as well as limitations and barriers which determine how well we can reach our life goals. Describe three strengths or resources you possess that will help you become a good social worker and explain how these resources will aid you.
- Describe three challenges or barriers that you face which could hinder you in becoming a good social worker. Explain how those challenges or barriers could hinder you and what you are doing or plan to do to overcome them.
- A major aim of the Texas State School of Social Work is to prepare professionals to deal with those persons who are traditionally served by public agencies. These are clients who are the most needy, vulnerable and underrepresented in our society. How do your previous experiences and/or future goals address this aim?
- What do you expect to accomplish within the realm of social welfare and social justice once you have earned your degree?
Your working title is:FDI of the contribution to the creation of quality employment to China
Assessment Brief/ Task
The detailed requirements for this task are as follows:
The production of a piece of original work based on independent research is an essential part of study at Masters level. For the award of a Master’s degree, candidates must present a Dissertation/Independent Business Analysis Project
within their Master’s field of study which demonstrates a range of intellectual and practical skills in carrying out evidence based research project. This will normally be within a business and management context and will include identifying the implications of the findings.
The work should follow the prescribed format as advised by the supervisor and the module material held on WOLF,(which will also be covered in the taught module content). The dissertation will be between 12,000 and 15,000 words in length and should include the following sections:
• INTRODUCTION AND/OR THEORETICAL BACKGROUND
• CONCEPTUAL ANALYSIS & LITERATURE REVIEW
• RESULTS, ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION
• CONCLUSIONS, IMPLICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• REFERENCE LIST
N.B. Candidates will receive further guidance from their supervisors as the
content may vary depending upon the subject/topic area investigated.
Police training and culture – Improved police training offers the best way to address police misconduct. Do you agree?
The research essay is the major piece of work for the semester. conduct in-depth research and construct a well framed, critical argument. Essays should be well supported by scholarly research and interact with relevant policing theories.
You must address the following: Restaurants; Fast Food; Hotels; Casinos; Cruise Lines; Catering; Contract Food Service; Institutional Feeding. You will need to reference at least one unique source for each of the these topics.
You must reference your work and properly cite your references (APA format).
Be sure to utilize the most current statistics provided by the US Department of Labor / Bureau of Labor Statistics and the National Restaurant Association (https://www.restaurant.org/research/), as well as any other information you can find in your research (hotel association, etc.).
Consider trends, economy, need and demand internationally, education requirements, skills, salary, lifestyle (hours of work, physical requirements), etc.
* For each Food and Beverage sector, discuss: 1) all of the job opportunities available; 2) pay / salary; 3) advantages / disadvantages of each (from your perspective); 4) unique skills / education / personality traits / experience required / lifestyle / hours per week.
Read More | Order Now
Please answer each of the following questions. Each response must be a minimum of 100 words.
1. Please describe an experience when you realized that you had a passion for the foodservice/hospitality industry. It could be a dining, work, or cooking experience, or a proud food/beverage accomplishment.
2. What are your career plans for the first five years after graduating from CIA? How will your CIA education support these plans?
3. Please let us know about your work experience, whether in the foodservice industry or another field, your extracurricular activities while in school, and organizations to which you belong. Be sure to include any leadership roles you had in these experiences.